The last few weeks have been super busy around here. Ella Grace and Grayson are both going to preschool, I am attending a bible study on Wednesday mornings, small group has started back on Sunday evenings, dancing on Monday's, Brian has been traveling, MS State Football has begun and last but not least, Ella Grace has started playing soccer. Grayson started walking for real and hasn't stopped since. It took forever for his first two teeth to come in and when I put him to bed tonight I noticed several more trying to come through. Guess that explains his fussiness the last few days. He is growing too fast!!!
I am trying very hard to enjoy each and every day with these precious children. Even when I'm tired and overwhelmed, I know that I can't have this time back with them. I am truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment