It's so hard to believe that it's already September!!! I finally downloaded some pictures from my camera and have no idea if I took them in July or August! We have had a busy summer! Grayson finally got his two bottom teeth over the last few weeks and has started to take steps. Ella Grace started ballet/tap in August and is loving it! Open House for FUM was last night and both kids got to meet their teachers and classmates. We are all looking forward to school starting on Tuesday! Oh, and how can I leave out our Bulldogs? We are so happy that football season has started and that we came away with a WIN against Memphis!!! So here are just a few pictures from the last two months!
Ella Grace and her Bitty Baby, Gracie.
Grayson loves playing in Roxie and Sophie's water bowl!!!
Playing with Ella Grace's pink tackle box! He carries it all over the house!
 |
| Happy Boy!!! |
 |
| | | | Attempting a picture of both of them, YEAH RIGHT!!! |
 |
| SMILES from Ella Grace!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment